Satisfaction of Laverton students is well above the state average!
Laverton CEC students have a much higher level of student satisfaction than the state average according to the Victoria Department of Education’s 2018 Student Satisfaction Survey
- Students who would recommend LCEC as a training provider: 18 points above the state average
- Students reporting a positive perception of teaching : 12.5 points above the state average
- Students reporting a positive perception of assessment processes: 10 points above the state average
- Students satisfied with generic skills and learning experiences: 29 points above the state average
- Students who achieved their main reason for training: 10 points above the state average
For a copy of the full report go here
- AMEP HAS CHANGED. MORE PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE
- Meet Aryani - Early Childhood Education graduate
- We are open again Thurs 18 Feb!
- NEW VIC GOVT COVID CIRCUIT BREAKER RESTRICTIONS
- Tim Watts opens our new outdoor space
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- STILL DELIVERING DURING STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS
- New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
- LCEC STUDENTS STILL LEARNING, STILL WORKING
- Thanks to all our students for giving us a very high satisfaction rating again!