New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
Apply now for our new CHC33015 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care class commencing on May 5. This course qualifies you to work in a number of children’s services settings including early childhood education centres, family day care and after school care.
Our industry experienced teachers will guide you through the theory and practice of children’s services work, giving the confidence to success in this growing industry.
The program includes a 120 practical placement and we will find your placement for you.
This class will begin in distance mode with learning online with frequent vidoeconferencing with your teacher and fellow students. As social distancing rules relax will ereturn to Face-to-face mode with delivery on Mondays and Tuesdays in Laverton
Apply now: Phone. (03) 9369 2726. Email: email@example.com
- STILL DELIVERING DURING STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS
- LCEC STUDENTS STILL LEARNING, STILL WORKING
- New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
- LCEC will keep delivering - but safely
- Our phone systems will be offline from 10.00am Thursday 26 February for 15-45 minutes
- Term Brochure January 2020
- New LCEC Classes in February
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- Laverton Fees in 2019 are still lower than or competitive with TAFE "Free" Courses
- Satisfaction of Laverton students is well above the state average!