LCEC will keep delivering – but safely
LCEC is changing how it delivers its education programs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
From Monday 23 March until Friday 17 April:
- all staff will work from home
- all scheduled classes will be delivered by mixed mode to students at home
Students will complete work at home and be supported by their teachers via phone, email, Facebook, Messenger and WhatsApp.
We are still answering calls and responding to emails, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are all working hard to make sure student learning and progress continues while at the same time observing social distancing to safeguard the health of all staff and students.
- LCEC STUDENTS STILL LEARNING, STILL WORKING
- New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
- LCEC will keep delivering - but safely
- Our phone systems will be offline from 10.00am Thursday 26 February for 15-45 minutes
- Term Brochure January 2020
- New LCEC Classes in February
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- Laverton Fees in 2019 are still lower than or competitive with TAFE "Free" Courses
- Satisfaction of Laverton students is well above the state average!
- Intel Easy Steps Computer Course