LCEC will keep delivering – but safely
LCEC is changing how it delivers its education programs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
From Monday 23 March until Friday 17 April:
- all staff will work from home
- all scheduled classes will be delivered by mixed mode to students at home
Students will complete work at home and be supported by their teachers via phone, email, Facebook, Messenger and WhatsApp.
We are still answering calls and responding to emails, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are all working hard to make sure student learning and progress continues while at the same time observing social distancing to safeguard the health of all staff and students.
- NEW VIC GOVT COVID CIRCUIT BREAKER RESTRICTIONS
- YOU CAN NOW DO OUR CERTIFICATE III INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT COURSE AT ALTONA NORTH
- AMEP HAS CHANGED. MORE PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE
- Meet Aryani - Early Childhood Education graduate
- We are open again Thurs 18 Feb!
- Tim Watts opens our new outdoor space
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- STILL DELIVERING DURING STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS
- New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
- LCEC STUDENTS STILL LEARNING, STILL WORKING