Laverton Fees in 2019 are still lower than or competitive with TAFE “Free” Courses
In 2019 the Victorian Government is introducing the Free TAFE for Priority Courses initiative for a limited number of priority courses. LCEC supports this initiative to improve access to education, training and skilled employment for all Victorians. However, this does NOT mean TAFE courses are totally free. There will usually be a substantial student services and amenities fee and materials fee. LCEC has reviewed total TAFE fees in 2019 and concluded that our total fees for these courses remain lower or competitive with the total fees at TAFE.
And while our fees are lower and/or competitive, you will also find a number of other advantages to studying here at LCEC:
- LCEC classes sizes are smaller so you can get the attention from your teachers that you need and deserve.
- You won’t be waiting in queues or on the phone for information or assistance. Instead, you will find a friendly team of supportive staff to help you with all your needs.
- LCEC has strong industry links. If you are doing our VET programs you will be taught by staff with up-to-date skills and knowledge of their industries
- Our VET courses have excellent employment outcomes. Most of our VET students find employment soon after (or sometimes even before) they graduate.
- If you need childcare while you are studying you will have access to the Laverton Community Children’s Centre, which is a large high quality provider, co-located with us and also managed by LCIS. In addition, you may be eligible for financial support for childcare through our Flexible Family Support Program (funded by the Victorian Government)
- AMEP HAS CHANGED. MORE PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE
- Meet Aryani - Early Childhood Education graduate
- We are open again Thurs 18 Feb!
- NEW VIC GOVT COVID CIRCUIT BREAKER RESTRICTIONS
- Tim Watts opens our new outdoor space
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- STILL DELIVERING DURING STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS
- New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
- LCEC STUDENTS STILL LEARNING, STILL WORKING
- Thanks to all our students for giving us a very high satisfaction rating again!