Laverton CEC is now offering aged care training in Williamstown!
Begin your career in the growing aged care industry. Laverton Community Education Centre is opening a new Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing/Home & Community Care) course in Williamstown in July. Classes will be held on Mondays and Tuesdays. This is the only aged care course being offered in Williamstown. Information and enrolment sessions will be held at the premises of Williamstown CEC at Joan Kirner House, 14 Thompson St Williamstown on:
Tuesday May 29, 4.00-5.00pm
Tuesday June 26, 4.00-5.00pm
Phone Laverton Community Education Centre on 9369 2726 for bookings
For information on CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing/Home and Community Care) go the course page, here.
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- Laverton Fees in 2019 are still lower than or competitive with TAFE "Free" Courses
- Satisfaction of Laverton students is well above the state average!
- Intel Easy Steps Computer Course
- INTERESTED IN A CAREEER IN AGED CARE?
- Kick Start Your Career In Hospitality
- Interested in starting a career in Hospitality?
- Laverton CEC is now offering aged care training in Williamstown!
- Exciting New Course Starting Soon!