INTERESTED IN A CAREEER IN AGED CARE?
Age Care is one of the fast growing occupations in Australia. The Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) is ideal for those who want to develop their career in the Aged and Community Care industry by gaining the latest nationally accredited qualification for caregivers and support workers.
This qualification with a specialisation in Ageing and Home and Community Care, is ideal for anyone who wants a rewarding career in Aged Care, Home and Community Care.
Turn your passion for caring into a full career with one of the most sought after qualifications in the growing Community and Health Services Industry.
Taking enrolments now! Limited spaces available!
- AMEP HAS CHANGED. MORE PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE
- Meet Aryani - Early Childhood Education graduate
- We are open again Thurs 18 Feb!
- NEW VIC GOVT COVID CIRCUIT BREAKER RESTRICTIONS
- Tim Watts opens our new outdoor space
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- STILL DELIVERING DURING STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS
- New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
- LCEC STUDENTS STILL LEARNING, STILL WORKING
- Thanks to all our students for giving us a very high satisfaction rating again!