INTERESTED IN A CAREEER IN AGED CARE?
Age Care is one of the fast growing occupations in Australia. The Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) is ideal for those who want to develop their career in the Aged and Community Care industry by gaining the latest nationally accredited qualification for caregivers and support workers.
This qualification with a specialisation in Ageing and Home and Community Care, is ideal for anyone who wants a rewarding career in Aged Care, Home and Community Care.
Turn your passion for caring into a full career with one of the most sought after qualifications in the growing Community and Health Services Industry.
Taking enrolments now! Limited spaces available!
- STILL DELIVERING DURING STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS
- LCEC STUDENTS STILL LEARNING, STILL WORKING
- New Early Childhood Education & Care Class
Starting May 8
- LCEC will keep delivering - but safely
- Our phone systems will be offline from 10.00am Thursday 26 February for 15-45 minutes
- Term Brochure January 2020
- New LCEC Classes in February
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- Laverton Fees in 2019 are still lower than or competitive with TAFE "Free" Courses
- Satisfaction of Laverton students is well above the state average!