Exciting New Course Starting Soon!
Taking Enrolments Now!
Students will gain the confidence, to apply for and sustain long term employment in the Get Ready For Work course. Participants will learn interview skills, personal presentation, job search advice including where to look for work, how to apply for work and help to understand employers expectations. Students will gain employability skills, such as communication in the workplace,working in a team, problem solving and self management. Suitable for people with disabilities and people who have experienced barriers to Education and need support to re-engage with learning. This course will run for 10 hours a week for 10 weeks. Contact the Education Centre on 9369 2726 for more information
- Christmas/New Year Closure
- Laverton Fees in 2019 are still lower than or competitive with TAFE "Free" Courses
- Satisfaction of Laverton students is well above the state average!
- Intel Easy Steps Computer Course
- INTERESTED IN A CAREEER IN AGED CARE?
- Kick Start Your Career In Hospitality
- Interested in starting a career in Hospitality?
- Laverton CEC is now offering aged care training in Williamstown!
- Exciting New Course Starting Soon!