CHC50113 DIPLOMA OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- NEXT COURSE COMMENCING 7th February 2022. TAKING ENROLMENTS NOW!
- Mondays if you already have a Certificate III in ECEC. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays if you do not have a Certificate III in ECEC
- Course Length
- 12 months
Laverton Community Children's Centre
15 Crown St
Laverton Community Hub
95-105 Railway Avenue
Participants who complete this course successfully will receive a Diploma qualification from the nationally endorsed Community Services Training Package (CHC). Completion of this Diploma qualifies people to work in early childhood education and children’s services centres in positions responsible for planning, implementing and managing early childhood services including supervising other staff.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for entry into this qualification.
- Study 1 day per week if you have completed CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or 3 days per week if you have not.
- 12 month duration
- 240 hours of practical placement or 120 hours if you have completed a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education (Our staff will assist you with organising your practical placement.)
- Small class sizes
- Study close to home
- Friendly study environment
- Affordable fees
Enrolment in a government funded place for this course may have a later impact on your ability to access future government funding.
Applicants will be required to take a pre-training review, including literacy and numeracy assessment, to assess their suitability for the course.
We encourage people of all abilities to apply.
Funded training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding subject to eligibility requirements.