CHC33015 CERTIFICATE III IN INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT (AGEING/HOME AND COMMUNITY)
- NEXT CLASS STARTING SEPTEMBER 13 AT SEABROOK. ENROL NOW!
- ALTONA NORTH: Thursdays and Fridays LAVERTON: Thursdays and Fridays. SEABROOK : Mondays and Tuesdays
9.15am to 3.15pm
- Course Length
- 6 months
ALTONA NORTH CLASS
180 Millers Road
Laverton Community Hub
95-105 Railway Avenue
Seabrook Community Centre
15 Truganina Ave
The Certificate III in Individual Support is Australia’s latest aged care training course. It is ideal for those who want to develop their career in the aged and community care industry by gaining the latest nationally accredited qualification for caregivers and support workers.
This qualification, with a specialisation in Ageing and Home & Community Care, is ideal for anyone who wants a rewarding career in aged care, home and community care. This course also provides a pathway to further studies in the area of disability support.
Turn your passion for caring into a full career with one of the most sought after qualifications in the growing community and health services industry.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for entry into this qualification. Applicants will be required to take a pre-training review, including literacy and numeracy assessment, to assess their suitability for the course.
We encourage people of all abilities to apply.
- Study 2 days per week
- 26 week duration
- 120 hrs of practical placement. Our staff will assist you with organising your practical placement.
- Childcare assistance
- We assist all our students to obtain practical placement close to home
- Small class sizes
- Affordable fees
- Payment plans available
- Friendly study environment
- Government funded places are available!
Enrolment in a government funded place for this course may have a later impact on your ability to access future government funding.
Funded training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding subject to eligibility requirements.